Nationwide Tire Protection Coverage
The Freedom Plan is the most comprehensive tire protection package in the industry. It offers you the confidence nationwide that wherever you drive you are only a phone call away should a problem arise.
Customer benefits include:
- No-charge Replacement for the first 12 Months or 12,000 Miles, whichever is to the customer’s advantage
- Roadside Assistance for the first 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Limited Treadwear and Road Hazard Warranty
- Flat Repairs, Rotations & Safety Inspections at no-charge (some exclusions may apply)
- For assistance with a Freedom Plan warranty, call our warranty hotline number at 800-473-1939.
To find any of our over 1,100 locations, please click here.
For additional information and exclusions, please refer to your Freedom Plan document or contact your local ACCC dealer for details.
The $250 Promise applies to both the American Car Care Centers Freedom Plan Limited Tire Warranty, and the Coast to Coast Nationwide Service Warranty. The $250 Promise applies only to valid Freedom Plan or Coast to Coast claims in which the covered vehicle becomes disabled or is rendered un-drivable as a result of the condition covered under either warranty. In the event that a covered vehicle becomes disabled, American Car Care Centers, Inc. will refer the warranty-holder to a location (not more than 25 miles from the location where the subject vehicle became disabled), which will honor the applicable ACCC warranty. If ACCC is unable to refer the warranty-holder to a location which is less than 25 miles from the disabled vehicle, the warranty-holder will be awarded a payment by check (allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing) in the amount $250, providing all claims guidelines, as detailed below, are followed.
- In order for a $250 Promise claim to be honored, the claim must be made and approved at the same time as a valid Freedom Plan or Coast to Coast claim is approved.
- Routine maintenance such as tire rotation, air pressure/tread depth checks, etc. are not eligible services
- Original warranty-holder must complete a claim form and supply all supporting documentation within the time-frame stipulated in the program literature.